Seven Principles for Kids
Our Seven Principles
“We are the church of the open minds, the loving hearts, and the helping hands.”
Unitarian Universalists have many ways of articulating our seven Principles in simpler language. Here’s the way our children’s programs describe them:
- We believe that each and every person is important.
- We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
- We believe that we should accept one another and keep on learning together.
- We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
- We believe that all persons should have a vote about the things that concern them.
- We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
- We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things.